_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Your Sky vs Your Ceiling

Friday, October 26, 2012

Your Sky vs Your Ceiling

I think this one says it all.  It is something that should be "drummed" into our daughter's heads from when they are very little -- I am sure you have heard me say this before, that when my daughter was in middle school her "counselor/case worker" told me that he didn't  think she could do what she wanted to do (be a vet) because it would be too "difficult" for her.  If you recall I told him in no uncertain terms ... DO NOT EVER tell her that.  SHE will do what she sets her mind too.  Well she is a Junior in College studying Marine Biology - guess I either scared him or she decided SHE could do WHATEVER she wanted .......



If we let our daughter's BELIEVE that they can do/become/achieve anything that they set their minds to - there is not telling what they will do.


No comments: