_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tortellini Stir Fry

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tortellini Stir Fry

I have to say I am really loving going through my old recipe magazines (I told you I have a ton!) and finding things that would work with my Tupperware Products or make meal planning so much easier, especially since there are only 2 of us for meals during the week.  Here is another one from 2009 magazine for quick and easy recipes - I really love these Better Homes & Garden Special Interest Publications!


Tortellini Stir-Fry
  • 1 9ounce package cheese tortellini
  • 1 TBSP oil
  • 1 16ounce package fresh or frozen stir-fry veggies
  • 3/4 cup peanut stir-fry sauce
  • 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted cashews

Cook tortellini (Tupperware Pasta Cooker or Pot).  Drain and set aside

Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat.  Add veggies and cook/stir until tender crisp.  Fresh would be about 4 minutes, Frozen would be about 7 minutes.  Add tortellini and stir-fry sauce, tossing gently to coat and heat through.  Sprinkle with cashews before serving.

I bet this would also be good with chicken or shrimp ..... unless you really wanted a vegetarian meal or it was one of your "meatless" meals.  Ok now I have to look for a good peanut sauce recipe - mmmm

No comments: