Double Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 5 14-ounce cans of chicken broth or home-made broth
- 1 14.5 ounce can Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernal corn
- 9 ounces refrigerator chicken tortellini
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (about 12 ounces)
- salt and pepper
- shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- sliced green onion (optional)
Add tortellini and chicken to broth, reducing heat to medium. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve with some nice crusty bread, Parmesan Cheese and/or green onion (if using).
See if you are looking for a quick lunch or easy light supper this would work great.
Remember, if you are looking for Tupperware, whether it is what I've noted here or something else, check out my Tupperware site where you can check us out. If you are looking for a party to join to get all those special October Products and Sales we have that too - just remember October Specials end Oct 26th so HURRY! Check out the mid October specials available now through 11/9
If you need help with anything there, you can always email me, message me on Facebook, or leave a message here and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!