_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Down and Out or Climbing Back Up?

Friday, September 21, 2012

Down and Out or Climbing Back Up?

Have you been feeling like no matter what you do its just never going to be right?

Do you feel like you should just give up? Accept what others think about what you are capable of doing?     DON'T



DON'T let them get you down. DON'T let anyone make you feel like you can't do ANYTHING that you set your mind to. We all fall - NOT ONE PERSON has EVER lived their life without making a mistake, without getting knocked down or felt like they were "out". This says it all - one thing that EVERYONE should take to heart and REMEMBER.

6 comments:

Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

One of my Mantras has always been: Pick yourself up, Dust yourself off and start all over again.

It is the eternal optimistic view!

Unknown said...

This is such a WONDERFUL reminder for me. Today I was mourning over a job that didn't work out for me. It stung seeing my successor reveling in success while I failed miserably. It reminds me that I should not look back ever, ever! Just count the progress I have made going forward...THANK YOU!

Haralee said...

Great to remember!

Haralee said...

Great to remember!

Jame Miller said...

This quote is short but so very inspiring. I will use this for sure everyday!

Mike said...

Every time I read a good quote, I wanna become better! thanks