- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (about 8 large leaves)
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Place the first six ingredients into base of the Chop 'N Prep™ Chef.
Replace cover, twist to seal and pull cord 4-5 times to process until coarsely chopped.
Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
You could probably add some spinach leaves instead of the basil leaves or maybe in addition to and create something very much like what I had in Florida.
You could use this as a dip with crostini or maybe as a condiment on a sandwich or panini. I bet this would be something to make your sandwiches (and visitors/guests) say hmmmmm.
Don't forget there is ALWAYS an e-party going on my Tupperware site or if you want to have a catalog party you could email me and I'll get you set up - catalogs, how to, etc.