_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Lemon Artichoke Pesto

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lemon Artichoke Pesto

I have been looking at this recipe for a long time. I had found a really awesome Spinach Artichoke Dip when I was in Florida this past July and really thought it was perfect. You could have it cold or hot and could use it in so many different ways. I bet you could use this the same way - hot or cold - and in different ways, including as a base to be 'creative'.


Ingredients 
  • 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained 
  • 3 cloves garlic, peeled 
  • 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese 
  • 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (about 8 large leaves) 
  • 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 
  • 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice 
  • salt and pepper 

Place the first six ingredients into base of the Chop 'N Prep™ Chef.
Replace cover, twist to seal and pull cord 4-5 times to process until coarsely chopped.

Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.

You could probably add some spinach leaves instead of the basil leaves or maybe in addition to and create something very much like what I had in Florida.

You could use this as a dip with crostini  or maybe as a condiment on a sandwich or panini.  I bet this would be something to make your sandwiches (and visitors/guests) say hmmmmm.

Don't forget there is ALWAYS an e-party going on my Tupperware site or if you want to have a catalog party you could email me and I'll get you set up - catalogs, how to, etc.

1 comment:

Terri's Little Haven said...

This looks so good. I'll have to try the recipe at our next cook out. Thanks so much for sharing it.