_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: My First Tupperware Party

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My First Tupperware Party

Since I have just recently become a Tupperware Consultant (my supplies/product/kit is on its way), I thought it would be a great idea to have a PARTY.

I absolutely LOVE this canister set.  I have one that I have had for, no lie, 30 years and I STILL use it today.  These are the best canisters - you can always see what you have (so you know when to buy) and they keep everything airtight/dry/free of "bugs" - I may just have to pick up another set!

What better way to start this new venture than to have an ONLINE Party that EVERYONE can attend.  You can order for shipment to the United States AND Canada!  You get to order some of the "tried and true" Tupperware products, some in new colors, as well as some of the "new and/or improved" Tupperware products.  Like this Early Ages Eco Snack Set for babies on the go - the set has 4 cups 4 oz each to keep snacks fresh while you are out and about.  And they look pretty cute too!
The party will run from today through midnight Eastern Time on August 13th so you have some time to check out all the great products (and get in on some of the AWESOME discounts) that are available at this time of year.  You can even get a super cute lunch kit for your son or daughter, at a discount/sale price to start this school year in style!  Here's the girl's camo kit - is this not the cutest looking lunchbox?  The boys camo kit is in blue - nice dark Brilliant blue.

I know I have some things that I already know I want to get for both gifts and my own use.  I have lots of those grocery store containers that need to get tossed/replaced ....... and Tupperware is THE WAY to go!  It lasts so much longer and is so much nicer, don't you think?  I do.

Here we have a Freezer-mate starter set that has a special savings price available based on your purchases.

Check it out and see - you might want to redo your cabinets with all the great Tupperware options and this ONLINE Party is a great way to go

If after looking at all the great things you can order, you want to hold your own party - even your own online party - just let me know and I will get it all set up for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a really useful blog. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.