_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Central Jersey - the best of all worlds.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Central Jersey - the best of all worlds.

 As I am sure you all know I am a New Jerseyite (I think that's a word because that is what I am) and have to say that I really do love living here, ok so I don't like the taxes but well no place is perfect right?  I have found a great website that I can refer my friends and family, that don't live in NJ anymore, to see why they should be back.  This site, Gocentraljersey.com, is even perfect for showing people who don't live here, why I love living in NJ.  There are so many places to go, so many things to do, that you really can't get "bored" living here. 

There are a ton of Golf Courses, both public and private, to play on - heck we even recently joined one (I think you've seen pictures on my Facebook Page).  Hubby gets to play golf and Jenn and I get to use the pool.  After the pool closes for the season, I get to use the fitness room too!  Oh yes that will definitely help for next pool season.

If you are looking for Arts and Entertainment, I have to tell you that New Jersey is a great place.  I have been to some great concerts at the PNC Art's Center - in fact we saw the second to the last concert EVER given by Brooks and Dunn at the Art's Center.  It was the BEST!   I think we have also seen a concert that Reba had there as well, and all the seats were wonderful - I don't think there was a bad seat in the house.  But if concerts aren't your thing, we also have Museums and Art Galleries and so much more.  There is always something going on in Central Jersey that you really need to check out the Events by Month so you don't miss out on anything.

Now lets not think that everything is "Adult" oriented here in New Jersey, we have some awesome things for kids too.  How about a planetarium?  Raritan Valley Community College Planetarium is perfect for that.  Or Kidz Village in Woodbridge, or for everyone in the family we have Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson.

If you are not from New Jersey you should check out some of the deals that are being offered so that you don't miss out on any of the discounts that are available.  And of course don't miss the Shopping.  Now personally I'm not a fan of shopping, but we have some of the best shopping around.  Yes I did say that. 

If you need to travel, you will want to check out the "For Planners" section that has everything you need from hotels to tours so that you can really enjoy your stay in New Jersey.

I have been living in New Jersey (Central Jersey) for my entire adult life and even went to college here in New Jersey (Rider University).  My daughter is following that tradition by continuing her college education at Rutgers (she will be a Junior there in just a few short weeks).  I am really excited for her because Rutgers is a wonderful school but it is also somewhat close to home but far enough away that she gets to live on campus.  She gets the best of both worlds.   Maybe your son or daughter is looking at schools after High School.  Rutgers would be great!  Go Scarlet Knights!  Who knows, maybe we will see you there.

While you are at it, why don't you check out their Facebook Page.  You just never know what you might find there ...... maybe something else to entice you to visit us.  Remember, if you need to know what is so very special and unique about Central Jersey, you really want to check out   Gocentraljersey.com, they are "in the know".  Hope to see you there and here again soon!

This is a paid review of the sites shown above.  Although I was compensated for my review, these are my opinions that were in no way colored by remuneration.

No comments: