_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Win an iPad3

Friday, June 22, 2012

Win an iPad3

I don't know about you but I would really really love to have my own iPad, my hubby just got one, my daughter has one (good thing since it appears that Rutger's University is iPad nation), but I don't have one :-(

 I really think I need to rectify this situation.

 If you are like me and want your own iPad3, check out this giveaway.  Don't wait too long - this giveaway ends on July 2nd.

See you there!  I'd love to be the winner - but if not me, I'd love it to be you - one of my readers.  If you do win - please come on back and let us know - so we can all celebrate your good fortune!


Edited to fix link -- I HATE when a link gets broken ......... sorry.  Check it out now so you can enter to win too!

No comments: