_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Forever isn't ...........

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Forever isn't ...........

I have been looking back over this year (yes I know its only half the year) and realize that there have been LOTS of things happening already, but the most prevalent thing has been the number of deaths that we have seen among our friends and family.  Pretty sad way to start the year, isn't it?

 I saw this and was reminded that tomorrow isn't promised to anyone, but letting people know how you feel about them is something that you CAN reinforce - it is something that you can promise them




So when you see this, let it be a reminder to you. Let it be that spark that makes you tell those who are important to you just how you feel.

I know I am.

No comments: