_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: CraveBox

Saturday, May 12, 2012

CraveBox

I am so very excited!  If you were checking out my facebook page you know that CraveBox had 500 subscription spaces available and were giving out those spaces via a random drawing.



I sooooo wanted to be one of those 500 so that every month I would get my "sample" box of new things to try (and of course blog about).  But to be honest, I've been trying to join their little group for months, so I didn't really think I had a chance.

Well guess what?  I am IN!  I have to finish up my invitation next week, but I am part of the lucky 500 and will be getting my first box with the next delivery.

I can't wait to see what is in the box.  I can't wait to show you what I got and how I feel about each one.


Don't forget to check out my giveaways.  
Links in the top right corner of this blog

Gustafer Yellowgold is such a cute CD/DVD that would be perfect for kids (of all ages).
DaVinci Beads is a wonderful "possibilities" gift.  I hope Jenn decided this would be good for Mother's Day (I'm thinking she did but just not sure)  Fingers crossed.

No comments: