_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Sage Words from the Past that still work in the Present

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sage Words from the Past that still work in the Present


Having been to a viewing for a family member yesterday and getting ready to go to his funeral today, these words ring so very true. 

He was an amazing person, who lived a long life, didn't forget that he needed to save and prepare for the life he wanted in the future but never forgot to live life in the here and now because tomorrow is promised to no one.

We are going to miss you Uncle Bill.  Rest in Peace until we meet again.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So true. My condolences.

BlackAsphodel said...

It took me many years to come to this conclusion myself. My condolences.

desitheblonde said...

i lost a cousin who was minding her own business when her killed her and took your away form the family at a young age

Diane K.Brimmer said...

Wow wisely spoken and so true. His insight will be truly missed. My condolences to you and your loved ones.

Lisa G said...

I am living the present because I thought about it yesterday, and tonight, I am thinking about tomorrow

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

Thank you all.

We knew it was going to happen, to be honest, he surprised us all lasting as long as he did. He even had time to take care of all the funeral arrangements .. but it still is sad. He will be missed.