_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: I'm sorry to be gone so long

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm sorry to be gone so long

I really am sorry that I haven't been as "on top of things" here in my little portion of the bloggisphere but it's really been a much busier March than normal - and THAT is saying a lot.







Tax season has been "fun" .... yes I am one of "those" people that really enjoy this time of year (but then tax accountants/tax preparers usually do)


















I've also had 2 family funerals to attend (2 weeks apart) that has really put me in a time crunch.


Even my mailbox is overflowing!  I didn't realize how many emails I get every day ...... so if you are looking for an answer to something - shoot me a message here - it might be easier to find :) than in my mailbox.






I keep trying to find some time to catch up here - I have so many bloggy friends I haven't been able to catch up with or even spend much time chatting with you all here - but there is only 2 1/2 weeks left of the madness (ok so we will still have those on extension to take care of but not with such crazy hours) and then I promise I will make it up to you.

I will have some reviews I am behind on and a giveaway or two that I will be doing - see I told you I will make it up to you.  Then when all of this is done .... I'm going to get some sleep and maybe even go on vacation (after my daughter's college graduation and hopefully moving her into a dorm where she will be finishing her college career (yes another 2 years yet)...... before this all starts again NEXT year.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

It sounds like you have had you hands full! Sorry for your loss with your family :(
You take all the time you need and when you're ready get back into the drivers seat :)

Terri's Little Haven said...

My mom always stayed busy during tax season as well. I hope you get to rest soon!