_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Everything Has a REASON

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Everything Has a REASON



I love this one.  Sometimes we all get into one of those modes that keeps the "whoo is me" going  (I know it happens to me and we aren't that different).  I think this one is going to be "blown up" and put on the wall to remind me that whether I can see the reason or not there IS a reason for everything that happens.

Sometimes things we want need to NOT happen so that something even better CAN happen.  See everything happens for a reason.


Don't forget to enter my current giveaways (links in the box at the top of the blog).  You don't want to miss out on some fantastic prizes

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a believer in this sentiment. I just need to practice it more.

Deanna said...

I love this. And the scripture Proverbs 3:5-6
xoxoxo

BlackAsphodel said...

This should be accompanied by "Whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger."

Lisa G said...

What else is there to do! Thanks for posting

Terri's Little Haven said...

This is just so true and I love the one BlackAsphodel posted as well.

Terri's Little Haven said...

This is just so true and I love the one BlackAsphodel posted as well.

Diane K.Brimmer said...

Thank you so much for your inspirational post. It seems to always be just what I need for the day.

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

I am so glad that everyone seems to like this one. When I first saw it I was in one of those moods and decided I needed to grab it for times like this.
Then I thought I could not be the only one that reads here to feel this way from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Michelle

Everything does have a reason to it, we just don't want to (or don't) know why. It could take years to find out that.

Unknown said...

What a great sentiment! I love sayings that ring true.