_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Boring life?

Friday, March 2, 2012

Boring life?


I know you miss me on Facebook or Twitter or even here with more "regular" postings ..... but you probably know its that time of year, so I am trying to "pop in" a little more often this year.  I mean you don't want to forget me do you?  I do add some "spice" to your reading ..... don't I?

We can't have your life being boring now can we?????
Only 6 more weeks, that's what I keep telling myself
Only 6 more weeks.



Don't forget to enter my current giveaways .. links in the giveaway box at the top of the page.  Some really great things are being offered!

9 comments:

Trasina said...

You're doing fine :) we can all only do what we can do!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I've always got so much to do.

my empty nest said...

Doing fine. And yes we love reading your posts :)

jaragabrielle said...

I just found your blog but I so far I am loving your posts!

Emme Rogers said...

Cute! Loving your approach to life.

Unknown said...

Your posts are fun to read. I enjoy them!

Lisa G said...

All is good - sometimes, we do get bored maybe because we keep doing the same things also called stuck in a routine

Shannon M said...

this made me laugh.

Terri's Little Haven said...

It will be gardening time in GA before I know it. I'll be lucky if I have time to pop on much during that time. We gotsta do what we gotsta do.