_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: American Idol

Monday, March 26, 2012

American Idol

Guest written by our friend Sergio Chaney

My favorite TV show is American Idol! I have been watching it since the very first season and I usually watch every single episode! My favorite, of course, is the night where the winner is announced.

The other night I was watching the finale with my popcorn and blanket and I was all excited!  I knew who I wanted to win and I just couldn't wait for them to announce it!  I was on the phone with my best friend who is just as obsessed with the show as I am!

But right when they were about to announce the winner, my TV shut off.  I really couldn't believe it.  I was so mad.  My friend was telling me who won, but it wasn't the same as watching it for myself.  I was so mad!  She told me to go to http://www.CableTVAdvisor.com/ to see about getting the same cable provider that she has so that will never happen again.  It was just my luck for it to go out at that very second!

No comments: