_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Nielson Home Scan Panel

Friday, December 30, 2011

Nielson Home Scan Panel

Do you want to have YOUR OPINIONS heard?
If the answer is Yes, then I have the perfect place for you. 

It's called the  Nielson Home Scan Consumer Panel.   You can earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more.

And they are taking applications for their current panel.

One of the relatively new things with this panel is that you no longer need to have a landline.  For a very long time, you could only participate in the panel if you had a landline (you know those hardwired phones we all have/had in our house).  Now that is not required.  I've been doing this for a while now and I have to say I am having so much fun scanning everything I buy to effect what is offered in my area or from my favorite companies.

Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel and you too can have YOUR voice heard.

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

I am heading over now to check this out. I have not heard of this company before so its all new to me.