_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: About Shopped out and Tired and No not done

Friday, December 16, 2011

About Shopped out and Tired and No not done

Have you finished your Holiday Shopping?

I still have things to get but this pretty well says it all for me ....

Every year I think I'm going to be done by Thanksgiving and every year we roll into the middle of December and I'm still looking for things, waiting for things, hoping things arrive, or still debating what to get. It really is maddening. Some days I just feel like this by the time I get to sit down and have something to eat.


2 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

thanks for the giggles... Happy Saturday. Hugs. P.S> please stop by Katherines Corner and add your lovely blog to my new blog list page ( if you haven't already) and don't forget to enter the Tis The Season Giveaway it ends tonight.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thank you for stopping by and following. I am now following.