_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Microfiber Mop and Cloth System

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Microfiber Mop and Cloth System

I don't know if you have seen this product on an Infomercial or in one of those Warehouse Stores but I have to say the Microfiber Mop and Cloth that I have is a real gem


I originally saw this product when I was looking for some replacement pads for my "quick clean" spray and wipe mop (I know you know which product I mean).  I have to say I was a bit intrigued by the thought of not having to constantly purchase wet or dry pads or the spray solution, which were costing me an arm and a leg.

I stood and watched as the product was promoted 'cause I do things like that.  You knew know what you may find that will make your life easier or fun.  You can watch an example of what I saw on Jesco's website for the euroclean microfiber products

Of course I had to try it right away.  First I used the dampened mop cloth on the laminate flooring in my wood stove room and saw how much nicer it seemed to shine, although the pad didn't seem to be dirty.  Then I went right into my kitchen.  I have to say I "thought" my kitchen floor was clean but this was able to pick up even more "stuff" that was stuck to my floor.  That alone was enough to sell me on this product.

The fact that I don't have to constantly bend over / kneel down and replace the pad like with my other mop system is an added bonus.  And all of this works with plain tap water - no more need to stock up on chemicals!  When its dirty all I need to do is pop it in the washer with jeans or work clothes and tumble dry on low -  tada - ready for another round of cleaning.  I just need to remember that I don't want to use fabric softener.  They say these will last for 300 washings!  Think of all the money you can save over those one-time use pads.


I got the package with the mop and cloth.  The cloth will be in constant use in my house I am sure.  It will become a fixture in my kitchen so that I can clean up without having chemicals in my food prep area.  No chemicals near my food!   I'm thinking I need to pick up a few more for the bathrooms ...... you know how the mirrors are always "spritzed" with toothpaste - these would be perfect.

Yes this was a very good purchase, but I will pick up a few more cloth pads so that I will not have to wait if one is in the wash.   Just having one or two more will make mid-week clean-up so much easier - and may just make weekly cleaning a breeze!

2 comments:

Terri's Little Haven said...

I haven't tried this mop but it sounds like a good idea.

Unknown said...

nice post. Now you can use this service providers directory to promote bulk clothes buttons import & export business.