_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Fall Back ....... Don't forget.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Back ....... Don't forget.

Hopefully you have already received this message a number of times today - so you don't forget before you go to sleep tonight.  BUT just in case you didn't get it 100 times already - Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour tonight -- tomorrow at 2AM we get an additional hour to sleep!

Now I think Maxine has the right idea - instead of just an hour ......... I'm thinking of turning my clock back a few YEARS ...... maybe not to when I was 20 but.   Well my 30s were pretty darn good years!

I remember when we would turn back the clocks in October - sometimes right before Halloween and the kids were all "bummed" out because it meant they had a hour less to trick or treat.  I just keep saying ......... thank you for the extra hour of sleep!  Now if we could do away with the "Spring Ahead" day ...............

No comments: