_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Nature Valley Granola Thins

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nature Valley Granola Thins

Nature Valley Granola Thins.  Have you seen these in the store?  Have you tried them?   What did you think?



My daughter brought them home about 2 weeks ago.  She said she loved them.  In fact, I never even got to try them because she kept "taking the last one".

She brought the Dark Chocolate ones, but they also have a Peanut Butter one as well, although they are 90 calories per square.   As much as she kept saying she loved them, I thought well if SHE likes them .... So I bought a box for me.

I have to say that, for me, they were OK.  In our house (specifically with Jenn) its Dark Chocolate or it doesn't exist.  These are definitely made with a thin layer of Dark Chocolate, but I have to say the "granola" part just didn't really do it for me.  It was almost like it was "missing something".  The granola layer was very dry and bland - maybe if it had some fruit or nuts or mini chocolate chips or even some "whole" oats  - something. 

I know one of the reasons she likes these (aside from the dark chocolate) is that they are packaged in a compact little square that can easily fit in her pocket or computer bag and give her something when she is needing just a little "something" to tide her over between classes.

I guess I will continue to look for my "little something".

No comments: