_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Masterbuilt Electric Digital Smoker

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Masterbuilt Electric Digital Smoker

I have to say right now that the Luck of the Irish (yes I do have some Irish in me)  MUST be shining on me.  I just got an email (that I almost thought was spam) regarding a wonderful contest I entered on Mr Food Facebook Page.  In conjunction with Masterbuilt, they were giving away a Masterbuilt Electric Digital Smoker that I have to say looks AWESOME.

I can't remember how I found the page, but I'm sure it was because of a link from one of my awesome Facebook friends.  At first I was intrigued, but thought oh yeah like I could win that.  There are going to be hundreds if not thousands of entries - what chance do I have?  But you know that lottery slogan ......... you can't win it, if your not in it?  So I gave it a try and took the chance.

Well I guess somebody thought I really did have a chance, because I WON. 


I simply can not wait to get this fantastic prize!  I'm already looking for some recipes so I can try this out as soon as it arrives (and I read the instructions).   I saw a recipe for a turkey breast and using chicken breasts on the Masterbuilt website, and I'm thinking ribs would always be great.

So tell me does anyone have any recipes for me to try out?  I know there are some great recipes on Mr Food, because I've been there many many times before.  If you haven't checked them out - you really should - great recipes and free e-books!.  Do you know anyone who actually has their own smoker?  What do they make?  How do they like/love it?  What accessories do I need to be looking for?  Of course the cover (I'm thinking like the one for my gas grill) and how about rib racks?  Anything else?

I have to thank Mr Food and Masterbuilt for this fabulous product.  I can't tell you how excited I am to accept this prize. 

No comments: