_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Get Walking

Friday, August 19, 2011

Get Walking

With the new school year right around the corner and hopefully the worst of the summer heat gone for another year it is time to start getting back into our exercise routine.

Some of us (ok maybe all of us) will need to "ease" back into it, especially if you have been hiding inside the air conditioned areas, but I have found an easy way to do this.

If you are looking for an easy way to get back into the "groove" and get your exercise back to a more "regular" thing in your life - walking IS the best thing to do.  No equipment needed.  Well that's not exactly true - you really should have some decent walking shoes or sneakers.

Check out Walk off The Weight in 12 Weeks for a really easy way to ease back into that "exercise thing", complements of Family Circle.  Personally I would start at week 1 even if you were exercising before the summer started.  You could start with week 1 and then when you start week 2, if you are getting into the groove - you can either do double the time at one time or walk twice - once in the morning and once in the afternoon or evening.

I know I was doing a great walking program - but somewhere along the line I fell out of the routine - so I think I am going to start in the morning with Week 1. 

Hopefully I will see you out there ........... somewhere walking and then we could stop for coffee before walking back home.

No comments: