_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mio

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mio

Are you drinking your water?  You know that the medical, dietary and health professionals tell us that we should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day - and some weight loss professionals feel that we should be drinking 1/2 our body weight in "ounces" - so if you weigh 150 lbs - you should be drinking 75 ounces of water per day.  THAT is a lot of water each day.

Well I have found a way to drink all that water while still adding some flavor and interest without added calories.  If you haven't found Mio yet - you really should.  My daughter actually introduced this to my husband and I this past winter. 

There are some great flavors (my personal favorites are Mango Peach and Berry Pomegranate) but I still need to try the Sweet Tea and Strawberry Watermelon.  Right now you can only get Mio at grocery stores but I am hoping that soon it will be available online for everyone that doesn't have a grocery store that carries Mio - or maybe we can get all the stores to carry it on a regular basis.  NOW wouldn't THAT be great?

Are you interested yet?  Do you have questions?  They have a great FAQ page on both their website and Formspring that will probably have ALL the answers to ALL your questions. 

Personally I pick up one of the containers every time I see it ....... yes we all have our "quirks" and right now this is mine - I do not want to run out and with 3 of us using Mio we seem to have containers "disappearing" to the office or purse to carry with us. 

So get your water in .........
Get your Mio !

No comments: