_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Car Repairs

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Car Repairs

I don't know about you but I think trying to have my car repaired is worse than anything else you could possibly do.  I mean really - if I knew how to do my own car repairs I would do it myself before I had to deal with mechanics.

Sometimes I think when they see a woman drive in ....... dollar signs appear instead of us.  That was why when I found repairpal, I was instantly in love!  

Repairpal.com is the answer to so many women's prayers.  You can keep track of your regular maintenance as well as repairs that you have had done. 

You can even get an estimate of what it should cost to have repairs done on your car - how cool is that?  Never again will I feel like I am at the mercy of a mechanic.  Never again will I have to just accept what they say is the cost of a repair - I will have an idea in advance, what to expect when I go to the local mechanic for service.

They even have a way for you to search for a repair shop or dealership to get that repair.  This is perfect for someone who is traveling and has a problem or someone new to the area!

I will definitely be looking at RepairPal.com as a way to keep my car in great shape for a long time!

Although I was paid for this review, the thoughts are mine without reservation or additional compensation.

1 comment:

auto body repair estimate said...

Hi..
Thanks for this wonderful post.There are many ways to save on repairing your car, but the best one by far is with proper maintenance. Proper maintenance is the key to ensuring your car will last for a long time. It is vital to the health of all your cars systems including, but not limited to: the engine, transmission, drive train, air conditioning and more. By spending a fraction of the cost of expensive repairs over time on routine maintenance, your car will last longer and you will be able to spread the expense of owing a car over time, both of which will save you money. In this article, we will review some of the most basic maintenance tasks that will literally save you thousands on costly car repair.
Thanks
auto body repair estimate