_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Snow Humor

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Humor

Ok I am at the point already (yes Feb 1st and I'm already done) where I have to laugh at all this or I may just sit and cry for days or months on end - I am so DONE.  I need to hit the lottery so that I can move someplace where the white stuff and ice do not appear .......




Someone was being ingenious or trying to be - I mean really isn't everything "assembly required"?  Here is the perfect winter project.

My question is .... 
are you just taking a break or can you really get something good with those branch ears?





I wonder how long they will last in those chairs?  
The way things are going here in New Jersey - they could be in for a very LONG sit.


I know this isn't pretty --- but really enough already.  Don't you think?  Heck even this snowman is saying he's had enough.

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

Horror upon horrors snow fell
from the sky
here

yes

down here

in Texas....

ain't nothing sacred anymore?