_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: 12 Ways to Boost Your Metabolism

Friday, February 11, 2011

12 Ways to Boost Your Metabolism

Better Homes and Garden has a great website at BHG.com that you really should check out.  They have some really interesting articles (yeah yeah I read the articles) that are right on the money.

Here is one I found today in their health and family section.  
12 ways to boost your metabolism that gives some great tips and then some "suggestions" on how to use those tips or why they are important.

I already have this bookmarked so I can check in every now and again and make sure I am still keeping my metabolism "humming".


Make sure you check out my Winter CSN giveaway - easy to enter (3 chances/ways to win) open until Feb 16th.  I'd like to win this one - there are so many things I would use it for.  So many things.

1 comment:

byn always said...

Because you inspire me, I've given you the stylish blogger award, if you want to participate, you can come and pick it up here: http://mrsbyn.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

Love your blog!!!