_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Are you fighting "something" like the flu?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Are you fighting "something" like the flu?

I had done a post on surviving the flu season back in October of 2009  -  but I think it needs to be repeated since there are so many people who are fighting "something" this year. 

Perhaps this will help to either make whatever you are fighting leave sooner - or prevent you from having to battle that "something" this year.

Check out Key to Surviving the Flu Season.  and hopefully survive all this "junk" going around this year.  My only hope is that with all this snow and ice we have been battling this year - it will kill all the germs that are still in the ground, as my grandmom use to say.  So that come Spring (and it can't come too soon for me) we won't be having another round of sickness .

No comments: