_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Something else to think about today

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Something else to think about today

Good friends are like stars........
You don't always see them ,
But you know they are always there.


"Whenever God Closes One Door 
He Always Opens Another,
Even though sometimes 
It's Hell in the Hallway"


I would rather have one rose and a kind word
from a friend while I'm here 
than a whole truck load when I'm gone.


Happiness keeps You Sweet,
Trials keep You Strong,
Sorrows keep You Human,
Failures keeps You Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
But Only God keeps You Going


'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'


And always remember... 
when life hands you Lemons, 
ask for Tequila and Salt 
and call me over!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ha! The last one really cracked me up! I used to LOVE tequila!

Hugs & love,
Mimi