I actually found out a few things about my friend that maybe I should have already known or confirmed things I did know when I read about her tag here
So here is your chance to learn a little more about me (cause I'm such a quiet and reserved person don'tcha know)
- What is your favorite memory from this past year? This one is a little difficult because you have to pick just one, but since Jenn made last years memory being in a Meryl Streep movie, I think I have to pick the one that made me the proudest so far this year. That would be my son's graduation from the Virginia Beach Fire Academy. He graduated 3rd in his class. His reason for 3rd was so Dan, it still makes me chuckle. So now he has a degree in Fire Science with a major in Arson Investigation and a Fireman - pretty impressive right?
- What's your favorite foreign food? I have not ventured outside of the US since I honeymooned in Bermuda, so I can't say what my favorite "real" foreign food is since we "Americanize" so many dishes. I have become very fond of Sushi and will pick a Japanese restaurant any time I can.
- What is the best trip you've ever taken? Since I don't take a lot of "trips", they are all special. And everyone's honeymoon is "the best". But I have to say the best one I planned was the trip I gave myself as a college graduation present - yes it was forever ago - but I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks and then San Francisco for 5 days on the way home. I love looking at those pictures even now.
- What's your favorite time of the year? It has to be Spring - late Spring to be specific. I don't like the cold anymore (yes and I still live in NJ) so winter is definitely OUT and we won't even talk about the "white" stuff. Summers can be way too hot and humid and muggy up here. Yes Spring is the best - the new awakening.
- At what age did you feel like a grown-up? If you ask my mom - I was born a grown up. But if you are asking me (which of course you are) ... I'll let you know when I really feel like one - maybe when I reach oh 70 or so.
- What is your favorite breakfast? There are so many - breakfast IS my favorite meal of the day. You can do so much with waffles, pancakes, omelets ..... and throw in some hashbrowns (I love the hashbrown casserole at Cracker Barrel) and some real bacon - oh yes I'm in heaven. But you really have to be careful with too much of any of these in your diet (or should I say "on" a diet which seems to be my lifestyle now - but I LOVED The Fresh Diet meals).
- If you had to keep your toenails painted one color for the rest of your life, what color would your paint them? This one was pretty easy. I allowed Jenn to help me "broaden" my color selection this summer, and I must say I did enjoy some of the different colors she selected for my toenails. But even now I will chose Red for my toes if not "prodded" to do something else. I could throw a picture in here since they are in the red family now - but I'll save you.
Don't miss my giveaways for CSN Stores and Ginger's Thirty-One Gifts, there are still some time left to enter. And there are some really interesting things that you can get from both sites.