_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: TGIF

Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF

I don't know how many of you are with me on this BUT it has been a VERY long start to the year for me.

Today I have the day off - sounds strange to me but its true. Nothing to do for the first time in almost 4 months - well nothing to do except for me. I have the day planned to be "pampered". I get my hair cut and colored at 11:30 and perhaps a pedicure after that (if not today then tomorrow).

So in honor of my first day of me time this year I've decided today is
Silly Friday.

Anyone interested in joining me today? Just beware .....

Silly Friday could lead to Stupid Saturday.

Well I'm off to get dressed (I told you its my first day off) and find some silly stuff to do ....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Silly Friday sound like a LOT of FUN! I have a list of things I gotta go today...no fun for me! :( lol Maybe tomorrow!!! :) ENJOY!