_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Looking for a new floor?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Looking for a new floor?

There are lots of things that need to be done around my house, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that is thinking that Spring should be fix up time around the house.

One of the things we want to do is finish redoing the floors in the kitchen and eating area and the bathrooms. I have been introduced to an interesting website ukflooringdirect that has some great ideas as well as some great information for us "do it yourselfers". Do you know the difference between hardwood flooring, engineered wood flooring and laminate flooring? If not (or even if you do) you need to check out ukflooringdirect.

One of the things I was thinking about using was cork - very eco-friendly you know. If you go to Cork_Flooring you can get some insight into what the history of cork flooring is and what the next generation is going to be.

Another option that is definitely eco-friendly is Bamboo, which really looks nice and could be another option for my kitchen. There are so many different colors/variations that are available that won't hurt the environment or end up killing off a "species" of wood.

And have you seen all the different types of Laminate_Flooring there is? They have this great section that shows all kinds of different flooring. So many different types just to add to the options.

Ukflooringdirect also sells Tarkett_Flooring that is an engineered wood flooring that looks so fantastic!

Another option for the areas I'm looking to redo is Luxury_Vinyl_Flooring which was something I didn't think I wanted at all. I thought been there done that wanted something different. Now I'm not sure because it appears that even vinyl flooring is so much better than before.

I will need to do some serious thinking about what I am going to do with these floors. I thought I was ready to decide, but after looking at this website - I think I need to investigate just a little more. I will be looking at this site just a bit longer ....... since there seem to be so many new and different and so much better than I thought, ideas for flooring.

Check out ukflooringdirect to find your Spring project!

No comments: