Week 10 in our journey through "Life's Little Instruction Book"
43) NEVER give up on Anybody. Miracles happen EVERY day.
Everyone has a purpose for being in your life. Whether it is a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime. They have something to teach us - so don't give up - they WILL teach you something.
44) Show respect for teachers
Remember they teach our children our history - if they don't learn it we are bound to re-live it .... the good, the bad, and the ugly.
45) Show respect for police officers and firefighters
Remember they are the ones that run TOWARD the danger when everyone else is running AWAY from it. They are a very special breed.
46) Show respect for military personnel
Remember freedom isn't free - these men and women earned it for us!
47) Don't waste time learning the "tricks of the trade". Instead LEARN the TRADE.
If you don't know the trade, you don't know why the "tricks" work - and when they don't work you won't know how to fix it!