_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Life's Little Lessons

Monday, March 8, 2010

Life's Little Lessons

Week 9 in our Journey through "Life's Little Instruction Book"

38) Keep secrets
Be the one that everyone comes to when they need to talk to someone

39) Take lots of snapshots
Pictures help to keep memories alive.

40) Never refuse homemade brownies
What can I say - doesn't everyone love home made brownies?

41) Don't postpone joy
Why wait? Tomorrow is not promised to anyone.

42) Write "thank you" notes promptly.
Make the giver know that you received their gift, don't make them guess. Oh and let them know that you liked it.

1 comment:

Debie Napoleon said...

I am a picture freak - take them everywhere - you never know. I think it's cos I only have one or two pictures of my dad. And I won't let that happen again.