_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: What was your Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What was your Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?

I want to congratulate the New Orleans Saints, the 2010 Super Bowl Champs, on a great win. I have to say, for me, it was one of the better games.

But the commercials?? I have to say I was extremely unimpressed. In fact I was rather disappointed.

I thought the best commercial was by Doritos. I should have said the 2 best commercials - because I'm torn between two.

The first one was the Doritos commercial with the dog and the no bark collar. It just gave me this sweet feeling that "revenge can be so sweet", as I was laughing at the guy rolling around on the ground.

The second one was also the Doritos commercial with the little kid and mom's date. I absolutely loved when he smacked the date and said "First, Keep your hands off my momma. Second, Keep your hands off my Doritos".

Other than that - I thought they were either boring, stupid or unmemorable (if that's even a word) or is it unremarkable? Whichever, I was totally unimpressed.

How about you?

2 comments:

mary pernula said...

I LIKE THE SIX MORE WEEKS OF FOOTBALL ONE, DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. XO MARY

Sonya Ann said...

I loved the one with Betty White. It was funny when she was talking trash.
Have a great Monday!