_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: My wish for you.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My wish for you.

"I wish for you ......

Comfort on difficult days
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm your heart
Gentle hugs when your spirits sag.
Friendships to brighten your being,
Beauty for your eyes to see,
Confidence for when you are in doubt,
Faith so that you can believe,
Courage to know yourself,
Patience to accept the truth,
And love to complete your life.

God bless you.

I asked the Lord to bless you
As I prayed for you today
To guide you and protect you
As you go along your way.

His love is always with you
His promises are true
No matter what the tribulation
You know He will see you through
So when the road you're traveling on
Seems difficult at best,
Give your problems to the Lord
and God will do the rest."

No comments: