_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: 3M and Post-it-Notes Rebate

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3M and Post-it-Notes Rebate

I know I have been looking for more and more coupons - rebates - samples for things that I use on a regular basis just to save a few pennies. I know its the result of such a "wonderful" 2008 and 2009, but I am thinking that I will be doing this more and more as I find great deals.

I found this offer at Amanda's blog afewshortcuts where she always has some great ideas and solutions, oh and freebies! Thanks Amanda!!

The rebate lasts until June 30, 2010 so you have plenty of time to pick up some of these items. I know I always stock up on these items at the beginning of the year for school items as well as work items, so this is perfect. That and I really like those post it notes and post it flags, etc. Check out 3M_Postit_Label_Rebate_Offer to get your rebate form too.

No comments: