_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Building a Basic Pantry

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Building a Basic Pantry

I found a great "cheat sheet" for anyone that needs to set up their own kitchen. Newlyweds or recent Graduates usually get pots and pans, dishes and silverware (even if its hand-me-downs) but who stocks their pantry? Who tells them (or suggests) what they need to have? This listing would be PERFECT. Print it out on some pretty paper and add it to your gift ...... I bet it will be one of the best things they get - a how to without the pressure! You could even use it as the "starting point" for your gift - a basket of pantry items with some dish towels, cooking utensils, potholders ....

Personally I LOVE to cook and bake so I have a good deal of what is on the list of Basic Pantry Items and then some, but this is a great starting point.

Check it out here: basic_pantry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea! I'm gonna check it out!