_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Wow miss a few days.........

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wow miss a few days.........

I'm still trying to catch up here - I didn't disappear. Honest.

The graduation party was great. Even with so many friends and family being sick and calling out, or having another commitment (and not happy to miss this either) we still had a good turn out. I didn't want to compete with Super Bowl Sunday (we did THAT for his baptism 20+ years ago) - so of course it had to be this past Sunday. We ended up with about 20, I think that was what I counted..... I will try to post a few pics later. Jenn was kind enough to click a few (I know not a lot since she was "into" the conversations) and maybe a graduation pic or two (finally got those loaded onto the computer).

But I'm still trying to catch up here - I want to say all my "blogs to follow" have been extremely prolific in the past 4 days. I'm trying to catch up .....

1 comment:

DiPaola Momma said...

Oh welcome back kitty Kat mamma! Sounds like it was a shindig to remember. Glad to have ya "home" on the blogosphere. Thanks for grabbing zee butoun