_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.


If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap,
be ready to receive a ton of sh!t."

This is a reprint of a reprint - A friend (Chris) had this sent to her and she shared it with me. I just had to share it with you - since of course I think its PERFECT.

3 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Bah hahahaha! I love it! Watch out cuz I can give a ton of shiz!

Mimi said...

HaHaHa! It's perfect.

Anonymous said...

Lol!