_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

Ok things must have been very strange in the office today - since this was another email from the girls. Either that or they wanted to let me know that THEY had found a way to cope with the upcoming "day to day" and didn't want me to be left out.


I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we
could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following
simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner
peace. Dr Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to
finish all the things you have started and have never finished.'

So,
I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't
finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished a
bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's
Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of
my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos,
and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I
feel right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that joke!!!!!

Bonnie said...

I loved it too. Hello Kat. I found you by way of Annie Kelleher. What great blogs. Do you mind if I add you to my sidebar? Thanks.