_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: 50 million pounds challenge

Thursday, January 8, 2009

50 million pounds challenge

ok I was watching the Today Show yesterday (well out of the corner of my eye while trying to get ready for work) and I caught a little piece on weight loss. Like thats something new - its the start of a new year EVERYONE has an idea about losing weight.

Anyway, this one was somehow different. So I had to go to the Today's Show website and find out more about this plan. Th website is http://www.50millionpounds.com/ if you are interested in seeing what I'm doing for the next few months. It is "sponsored" by a doctor - Doctor Ian Smith, who does a lot of the medical reports on the Today Show.

I'm still looking into all the specifics and getting some information on how it is suppose to work exactly and what you need to do - since it appears to be on a rotating 4 day schedule - so I'm not completely abandoning what I've been doing - but I'm somewhat "stuck" so I thought this might be the "kick in the pants" that I need to get the scale moving again and in the RIGHT direction.

No its not part of a New Year's Resolution ...... I don't do those since I always break them before the end of January (and once before the end of the first day). But it is something that I want to do for me. Who knows I could really make my personal goal in 2009 AND stay there.

No comments: